Tuesday 6 September 2011

SEPTEMBER SO FAR

So end of August and into September.... its so crazy how fast summer days fly by and how much I am dreading the arrival of winter :(  However the weather has been gorgeous so far, things are getting done around the yard that haven't been thought of until the threat of winter closing in, and our baby no. 3 arrives in October so there is still SO much to look forward too (well mainly just the baby)! Brennan's sister and her 4 boys came for a quick trip before school started. We had lots of fun with them, Kane and Rye just love their big cousins. And now anytime I tell them I have a suprise, Kane says "my cousins are here!" and I have to gently let him down, and then it seems my suprise is never very cool after that!  Also at the end of August, the arrival our very first niece Cheyanne Ellen Blades, she is such a doll, and I will have tons of fun buying girl things for her!
Now into September we've been doing lots around the yard... the boys have a huge new sandbox thanks to dad, and also thanks to dad a brand new puppy named Foster (now called Fossie)










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures, Cheyanne is beautiful. Do you have a due date yet?

    ReplyDelete