Saturday 13 August 2011

BRITISH COLUMBIA

So our trip of course, was way short! We left here on Tuesday evening drove to Lethbridge and stayed with Brennans aunt and uncle, then headed to Castlegar on Wednesday. I finally got to meet my cousins little guy Ryler he is 10 months and adorable. We spent the two days there suntanning, playing on the beach and boating... seriously amazing to just relax and do nothing! I loved it, and I think the boys did too :) Saturday we headed to my mom and dads, got Sunday of convention, and then it was family time! It's been almost 2 years since I was home last, and we only stayed 4 days so I got as much family time in for the boys as possible. I think that part was successful and hopefully now they will recognize their family. Isn't that terrible that my kids barely know their other side of the family, it is terrible and mostly my fault! Anyways I promised myself as we pulled away from the Island on the ferry that it won't be so long before we go again aaannnnd we'll stay longer then 4 days. But regardless of the shortness we had a great time with all my family. My sister gave the boys so much love and fun they won't be forgetting her anytime soon! And of course lots of love from grandma and poppa too! Here's a few of my favourite pictures of the trip. sorry if I get carried away with too many pics :)


 

Ryler


loving the beach

Me and Kane



Rye wishing it wasn't so cold so he could jump in too!
 



loved swimming with mom and dad
 

all the boys on the trampoline


Alicia and Ryler


Ferry ride


so excited to be at the "locean"


playing with poppa


petting zoo with auntie Samantha




loved the goats


presents from great gram



kayaking with auntie


wading in the ocean




 


picking fresh nectarines


Kane giving Rye's feet some tickles!


1 comment:

  1. Come back soon, We had such a great time with the boys and I am going through withdraw of cuteness. Love you lots

    ReplyDelete