Wednesday 28 September 2011

STILL SEPTEMBER

Can you believe its the end of September already!!? Days and months go by way to fast! Which in this case is totally fine with me because baby no. 3 is due in 2 short weeks! I am currently 36 weeks and 2 days and with a scheduled c-section they will take the baby at 38 weeks. Which again is totally fine with me because it seems my belly can't possibly get any bigger then it is right now! Anyways with the new baby coming shortly we've moved the boys out of their cribs and into "big boy beds" because I won't be able to lift them in and out after the c-section surgery. The boys love love love their beds and Kane tells anyone who comes to the door "come see my new bed" And after the first few naps and nights, they sleep in them just fine with only a minimal amount of falling out! So this will help me alot in a couple of weeks time, when its time to tuck them in!
So remember how I said we got a new dog, well I have to clarify that we now have 2 pups, thanks to brennan (again) anyways we now have 5 farm dogs! ARGHH.... but hopefully 2 will be rehomed soon :)

There really isn't much new for September... the leaves are falling off the trees, and reminding us that October is fast approaching and winter is too! Here's a few pics from the last couple of days the weather has been gorgeous and we've been enjoying it as much as we can!

playing in the gravel piles!


kane loves holding cheyanne!



sand box done and gravel spread!

Fossie and Jagg

new front deck started!


soon to be big brothers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment