Monday 1 August 2011

I TAKE SOME OF IT BACK

So I ended my last post by saying that "this is my life, and I wouldn't change a thing". But when I looked at it again and again I realized how much I sound like one of those moms/wives that is so so happy with their life you almost wonder if they're for real? But lets be clear, if I could change somethings sometimes, I definitly would. But when I look at 2 happy healthy boys along with my growing belly and a great hubby, I can't help but feel that I have so much to be thankful for! And what right do I have to feel entitled to change anything...

So I hope no one read the last post and started gagging as I mushed on and on about how great my life is and what an important job I have as a mother. Of course I would love to change a few things (if I let it, the list could be endless :) but because I feel blessed everyday for what I DO have I think i'll continue to enjoy my life the way it is.

1 comment:

  1. You are allowed to be happy and one of those wives/moms. Life is an amazing gift and a wonderful journey and those who walk along beside us are key to helping bring the joy in our lives so don't apologize for being happy with your husband and boys. And if you didn't think being a mother was an important job we'd have to sit down and have a serious talk. Children ARE the future and the future depends on the morals and values we help instill in children.
    Own your happiness and joy, don't take it for granted, and always share it with others.
    Love you lots
    S

    ReplyDelete