Saturday 23 February 2013

CATCHING UP

It always seems like I'm to busy for this blog. And I guess I probably am. However its a good way to keep track of when things happen, and how they're going.

Things like this for example, Rye started potty training less then two weeks ago, and he's fully trained. He is doing so good. WOO HOO! I love only having one kiddo in diapers.

And how Tel can say ta-ta now when he wants something and always waves goodbye to me when he slips off our bed or leaves a room.

And Kane is turning into a big kid so fast. He remembers everything about everyone... all the time. He is my greatest helper, always asking "can I help mama" so we try to make sure there is always something to help with!
Nothing really exciting happens from day to day, but life is still pretty good. Thinking of people facing things that make my heart ache it makes me thankful for the simplicity of our lives.

Anyways these are just a few updated pictures on my phone. sorry the quality isn't very good!

always better when you have someone to talk to

thanks g.gram!

thanks g.gram

thanks g.gram!

surprise... this is how it is everytime

16 months old

recovered the chairs

garage sale treasure before

& after- whitewashed with new pulls!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yahhh for new pictures!! The boys have gotten so big. Love the chilled potty pic!

    ReplyDelete