Monday 5 December 2011

HAVE YOU EVER HAD ONE OF THOSE DAYS....

well today... I totally did. The other night I kindly asked my husband to move the huge bag of milk replacer from out of our hallway and put it away. For those of you who don't know, milk replacer is what you mix with water to then bottle feed the calves who have no mama. And since we sold all our baby calves a month ago... I thought it was time for it to move out of the hallway. But Brennan forgot to move it, and I forgot to remind him. In defence to us it has been a hallway fixture for 3 or 4 months now, so we hardly notice it in all its ugliness sitting in the hall. Anyways as I was making my bed for the second time this afternoon (because the boys had thrown all the covers and cushions off and on to the floor aparently its wayyy to hard to jump with them on) I heard the boys giggling like crazy. The last time I heard that was when they got into the dog food and threw it everywhere.

Hoping for the best I head down to the other end of the house only to find milk powder EVERYWHERE

Have you ever seen a grown woman cry, laugh, and scream, and wail all at once...

all down the hall...

all over the floor and bed (note the sheets are re-moved for better bounce... oh and all the kleenex pulled out of the box)

again with the sheets...

big F mama alright...

I hate hate hate calling my boys bad for doing "kid" things. I try to tell them rather that things they are doing aren't nice ect... but today I called them bad gave them a slap on the rear and sent them to their beds. Then when brennan came in for lunch kane told him that he'd been a bad boy but it was fun.

anyways after they're all tucked in for naptime I can hardly believe I was ever mad ;)


guess thats what being a mama is all about.

1 comment:

  1. OK Bri! I have to admit... I laughed so hard I cried when I read this! Welcome to my typical "world of boys"! So glad it wasn't something un-cleanable! And yes, they are always adorable after its all over! Being a mama is never easy, but it's always interesting!

    ReplyDelete