Saturday 3 December 2011

BUSY WEEK

This week has been so "full" that word about sums it up... of company, drs appts, & things going not quite the way they should. We had company or went somewhere every night this week! Had a nice visit with an old friend though, Tel is gaining weight back (woo hoo!) and Tim Hortons has finally arrived in Moosomin... so putting the bit of craziness aside its been a pretty awesome week :)

Kane asked me last night as we drove through town with all the xmas lights and decorations "what does santa says?" so I said in my most santa voice "ho ho ho" then he laughed and said "no thats what a whale says" --- he makes me laugh all the time... since when does my whale moan noise sound like santa - I think i'll have to work on that :)

We set up all our christmas decorations and Rye was so exctied when the lights came on the shelf. He keeps dancing around saying "Lits lits" which from a moms point of view is soo cute! And kane keeps looking up at the shelf and says "theres our christmas Rye" - gosh my kids are sweet ;)

Thats about all for around here Tel is almost 6 weeks... where does time go! December will be over before we know it and then comes Kane's 3rd bday and Rye's 2nd.... ahhhh!!
the boys pulled all the books of the shelf...

good thing they're so cute :)

making sure his soother doesn't go anywhere!

just took this picture 2 min ago :)


all my boys wrestling around!


No comments:

Post a Comment