Tuesday 23 October 2012

NEW NEPHEW!

So a couple months ago Tel and I flew home for my sisters baby shower in Victoria. Then two weeks we got to head home to meet brand new baby Ronan. He is truly a beautiful little man! We love him so much already!

The trip to Victoria was fun, short and sweet. But thats all we can manage :) Kane was wishing we could bring some mountains home, and Rye was in awe of the Osoyoos Valley and kept saying "its bootiful, its bootiful" as we drove down the hill...

The boys had lots of fun collecting seashells on the beach with Nana & Poppa. Playing with Auntie's and Uncles, & Great Gram. They went swimming, biking, enjoyed the warm sunshine, and of course all the snuggles with little Ronan.

My brother Cory moved to Estevan, so he followed us home. So excited for his new adventure!

I love being away but I love coming home! Baby Tel's birthday is right around the corner, and we have a couple of lions anxiously awaiting halloween!



my preggo sis with Tel



getting ready!



beautiful sisters!



 
 










1 comment:

  1. So much hair on the newby! One more cute boy in the family! Cute pics Bri..
    Robin

    ReplyDelete