Thursday 27 September 2012

LAST OF SUMMER DAYS!

So all summer my blog has been neglected.
Not because I haven't had anything to share, or been so busy I couldn't share it... but mainly I felt like I should always be doing something else. Which is why I probably shouldn't be posting right now because there really is 85 other things that should be getting done! But today seems like a good day to put off a few of those things :)

The last days of summer are going, going... and now, almost gone. This has been a beautiful summer so no complaints from me. The weather has been right in sync with the season! We've spend hours outside this summer, spending time with Brennan in the pasture, going to the pool and the lake, quadding, and having fires in the valley. Spent our fair share of time inside too! Going to 2 or 3 cattle auctions a week. And then of course listening to our little auctioneers selling "nice black heiffers" from a stick shoved in the couch cushions in our livingroom! All in all its been a fabulous summer without any (well not too many) complaints from me!

So as the nights are getting darker, and the days a little crisper, we are looking forward to fall and leaves, pumpkins, trick or treating, apple cider, and all the cozy things that come with the next season...

We get to head home for thanksgiving to see my sisters new baby (yay!) I can't wait to hold her brand new bundle. Seems like yesterday she told me they were expecting, and now he's arrived! So we are all so excited to be heading to Victoria soon!

Then our littlest boy turns 1. It boggles my mind how a year has already gone. I can still remember the brandnewness (I know thats not really a word) of him. So sad how it goes so so fast. I wish you could hit pause sometimes. Then Brennan turns 30. I remind him of that now and then - haha! I can hardly believe i'll have a 30 year old husband!

So this is a little life update. The pictures don't really correspond with the post but most are self explanatory :) This is it until next time...

happy birthday Cheyanne

up to no good :)

bedtime snack at the new colouring table

good morning snuggles

breakfast smoothies in the tubbie

what could I possibly say about this...

into everything!

Kane loves taking pictures

11 months old

"so are you saying we should buy more cows?"

Kane with a snuggle from baby Brielle






1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your beautiful family. And I agree...as soon as I sit down to do some blogging, something else comes to mind that needs to be done. Momma's way of life. :)

    ReplyDelete