Monday 18 June 2012

JUNE HAPPENINGS

So June has arrived and is slowly sneaking by without me even realizing! I wish that June had arrived in sunshiney glory... instead we've had more then our fair share of wind, rain, thunder and lightning. It seems I'm doing more soggy laundry from the two little puddle jumpers (and the daddy one) then I did in April.

This past weekend my mom and dad touched down on their way home from a trip to Toronto. My kiddo's loved having Nana and Poppa... even if it was short!

Here's some of June's happenings...

after a hard day in the muck


my tubbie havin a tubbie :)

hot dog roast in the valley

best pals



poppa jumpin too

coffee & stories with nana
Add caption

sunday morning :)
nana and poppa and all their grandbabies

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting more pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Brianna! It is great to see your family :)

    ReplyDelete