Thursday 3 May 2012

WHAT KIDS SAY...

Sometimes my kids come out with the funniest things, and I always think "I should remember that and write it down" However that never happens, and it leaves me wishing I could remember what made us all laugh so much just hours before... I suppose thats what happens to brain cells when you have pregnancy brain for 3 years straight! Not everything they say is funny, sometimes it gets pretty serious.

Yesterday morning shortly after he woke up Kane said "Mama, maybe god wants us this morning"
Me: "what do you mean he wants us, you mean to do something?"
Kane: "No maybe he wants us to die and go to heaven today"
Me: "Yah maybe...."

I'm glad yesterday wasn't the day god wanted us all, because I was lacking in sleep, and therefore patience, and kindness. However I am thankful that god has given me these little boys who remind me  constantly what is most important.
Brennan's mom came home last week, so I apologize for when I said nothing new was going on here! It just seems natural to see her truck in the driveway, a light on next door etc... A few days after she was home Kane said to me "Pa's in heaven and Grammie's hoooOOme" I guess he was a bit confused when she was in Laos so long! But having her back, to the boys it just makes sense!




2 comments:

  1. love this post! your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cute :) love the innocence of children... they just say whats on their mind.. no matter what it is!

    ReplyDelete