Wednesday 14 March 2012

WHEN DADDY'S AWAY...

So this past weekend Brennan left us all, flew to Edmonton where picked up our brand new (to us) dooge (thats what the boys call dodge pickups :)

So not sure if other moms can relate, but I'm sure you know the feeling when your all alone with just your kids and that no one is there to distract them while you go to the bathroom, have a shower, answer the phone ect... annd it was only two days, I must sound pathetic! But it makes me realize how hard it must be for single moms, or women whose husbands work far from home. I know that I am fortunate.
Anyways me and the boys had some friends over for snacks and tea. Then that night we went to town for pizza :) Then got home and cozied up in the king size, and watched a cartoon with some popcorn - the boys loved it! And I did too of course! Then Saturday rolled around... the weather was gorgeous so I thought... hmm we should go do all daddys chores.... so 6 eggs, 3 cows rounded up and 20 buckets of pellets later we were done! Good thing we have such good helpers around here!!


babysitting Telly

showing me how its done...

our protection when Brennan goes away

"see mama you just jump right in here"

all our hard work

making sure nothing gets through the gate

1 comment:

  1. These are such cute pictures!!! You have awesome little helpers!!

    ReplyDelete